Air Con Service & Bacterial Cleaning
Air conditioner servicing & maintenance for Moreton Bay
Keep Your Air Conditioner In Working Order
Your air conditioner should be serviced annually. We can service both split systems and ducted air conditioners within the Moreton Bay Region. We recommend an anti-bacterial clean on your split system, see below for more information.
A standard split system service includes:
- Clean the air filter
- Wipe over the unit
- Check and test the electrical and refrigerant levels
A ducted air conditioning service includes:
- Cleaning the air conditioning vents
- Replacing the return air filter
- Checking and testing the electrical and refrigerant
How long has it been since your air conditioner has been professionally cleaned for bacteria and mould? Contact us to book in now.
Antibacterial Air Conditioner Cleans
COVID-19 has exponentially highlighted the importance of hygiene. An antibacterial clean of your air conditioner will ensure it operates more efficiently, circulating cleaner air for your family, friends and colleagues.
An antibacterial clean includes:
- The removal of all plastic covers from the unit to expose the copper piping
- Treating the coil with AerisGuard Multi Enzyme Coil Cleaner
- A high-pressure clean of all plastic covers
- Cleaning the filter
- A high-pressure clean of the copper pipes on the indoor unit
- Treating the coil with Bioactive Coil Treatment to stop the growth of bacteria and mould
- Pressure cleaning the outdoor unit coils
- Cleaning the drain
Guaranteed Mould Free For A Year
As part of our commitment to sustainability, we are accredited users of Aeris Environmental products. Aeris Environmental provides up to a 12 month ‘mould-and-mildew-free guarantee’ allowing you to have total peace of mind.
Look at the results of surface bacteria and mould levels before and after an antibacterial clean.
Source: Aeris Environmental
How long has it been since your air conditioner has been professionally cleaned for bacteria and mold? Contact us to book in now.