& Battery Storage
We specialise in solar system installations in the Moreton Bay region
Grid Connected Solar Systems
We specialise in the design, sale, supply and installation of residential and commercial solar within the Moreton Bay region.
We design, sell and install our solar systems allowing you to avoid the inconsistencies of using sub-contracted installers.
- Are Clean Energy Council accredited installers guaranteeing quality installations to Australian Standards and Clean Energy Council guidelines
- Use quality tier one panels, inverters and racking purchased through reputable electrical wholesalers giving you peace-of-mind regarding quality and warranties
- Install systems that give excellent output, reducing your power bills
- Specialise in jobs requiring custom fabrication of components for difficult installations
Grid connected solar systems are great to reduce your power bill.
We supply and install a variety of solar system sizes to suit our residential customer’s individual needs.
We are the designer and the installer avoiding the inconsistencies and issues that come with using sub-contracted installers.
Commercial and business customers may require 20kW, 30kW or up to 100kW solar systems.
We have the experience to design and install the correct size system for your needs.
Get in touch to discuss your options.
Solar Systems with Battery Storage
We have extensive experience installing battery storage systems within the Moreton Bay Region.
A battery storage system extends your solar options by storing solar energy produced during the day. This allows you to use the stored energy at night reducing your electricity bill.
We can also install a back-up system to your battery storage. These are extremely useful during power outages.
Solar System Additions
Inverter Covers, Cages & Fire Proof Backing Boards Custom Made
We locally, custom build inverter covers and inverter cages in our fabrication shed in Moreton Bay to suit the inverter being installed with your system. To meet current Australian Standards, you may need:
• An inverter cover or cage to protect the inverter from the sun and weather, or from unauthorised people having access to the inverter, and/or
• A fireproof backing board installed where the inverter is being mounted.
We will let you know during your initial inspection if your inverter requires any of these to meet Australian Standards.
” I would like to say how impressed I am with Mern Industries. Everyone in your team has been prompt, very efficient, punctual, informative and friendly. Your service from your office has been wonderful. Tony and his team were clearly competent, fast and informative with the installation of the solar panels and inverter. Their advice as to safety matters was clear and informative. I shall not hesitate to recommend Mern Industries to anyone seeking the services you provide. ”